It’s the last month of summer, so why not enjoy these delicious summer drink recipes before it’s too late! These two recipes use Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness® Cherry smoothie and Bolthouse Farms® Raspberry Blood Orange juice and are better than your average ice-cold drink. Enjoying these slushie and granita recipes on the last of these hot summer days is definitely how you want to remember this sufmmer. Treat yourself to these next-level drinks to help you beat the heat.
Cherry Boom Slushie
- ½ cup frozen cubes of Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness® Cherry
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 ounces cinnamon strawberry simple syrup
- Strawberry garnish
- In a blender, combine the ice, frozen cubes of Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry, and strawberry simple syrup. Blend until smooth.
Citrus Parade Granita
- 2 cups Bolthouse Farms® Raspberry Blood Orange Juice
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup sweet & sour
- ½ cup lemon mint simple syrup
- Mint sprig garnish
- Combine the Bolthouse Farms Raspberry Blood Orange juice, sweet & sour, water and lemon mint simple syrup in a freezer safe baking sheet or dish. Place the container in the freezer for thirty minutes.
- After thirty minutes, take the mixture out of the freezer and stir. Repeat this step three more times.
- Once the mixture has frozen solid, remove it from the freezer and scrape or scoop the granita into a bowl.