Roasted chicken is perfect for weekly meal prep and planning and can help you stay on-track with your nutrition goals. It’s versatile, easy to make, and if you’re going to cook one then it’s easy to roast two for leftovers! Check out three of our favorite ways to enjoy roasted chicken throughout the week using Bolthouse Farms® dressings for a boost of creamy, delicious flavor that’s lower in calories and fat than some other condiments.
How to Roast a Chicken
Pro Tip: if you’re going to roast one chicken, roast two and use for leftovers & meals for the week
Quickly slow roasting chickens:
- Pat dry two whole chickens
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Season with salt & pepper
- OR baste on Bolthouse Farms® Italian Vinaigrette dressing
- Roast at 375°F for 1.5 hours or until meat thermometer reads 165°F
Three Simple Roasted Chicken Meals for the Week:
- Throw extra chicken into your favorite soup to add protein
- Making a chicken salad, swap mayo with Bolthouse Farms® Salsa Ranch dressing
- Chicken wraps with whole wheat tortillas, veggies (avocado, shredded lettuce, tomato, cucumber) and Bolthouse Farms® Cilantro Avocado or Bolthouse Farms® Salsa Verde Avocado dressing
To purchase Bolthouse Farms products directly from Amazon Fresh, click here.